Facebook Page

Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween Feature

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone is having a great halloween and havent ate too many sweets and candy. I thought, since it was Halloween I'd update my blod since Im feeling in the spirit of things! This feature is about a new found love in the Photography duo Mert&Marcus. They do stunning fashion shots and have worked for a range of fashion magazines like Vogue and Dazed and Confused. The pair are well known for their portraits of strong, sophisticated women and their work has a very distinctive look. Their work has a very sinister "Edward Scissorhands" (Tim Buton) kind of aesthetic. Dark, myserious and stunning are the words that I would use to describe their shots. An absolute feast for the eyes!!!Visit their website for more information... http://www.mertandmarcus.com/

Here's some Halloween inspired shots.  Hope you enjoy!! Comments are welcome! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment