Facebook Page

Tuesday 3 July 2012

New Designers 2012

So I got back from London, late on Friday night. I didn't know what to expect at New Designers 2012 as this was the first year I had attended. Well, I was very impressed by the diversity and innovation of the designer- makers. The flat surface designers were incredible too. It was great to be inspired and see what else is going on in the graduate world. I chatted to a few of the graduates there and it was nice to be around like- minded people in the creative environment. (Usually people assume textiles is making fabric and old school grandma knitting!)

Here's a few photos from my trip...






Source: exhibitioncentrehotels.com





I picked up a tonne of business cards. I'd love to collaborate with some of the graduates!























No comments:

Post a Comment